Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pet Food- What Are You Really Feeding Your Pets?

I've been remembering the pet food recall over the last week and have been troubled...still.


We open cans and frozen foods from trusted manufacturers and trustingly eat what's inside. Naturally, we do the same for our pets. After all, there are safety guidelines for these factories and manufacturing plants, right?


Well, I was shocked to learn what I learned after watching this video. I found this on YouTube and had to post it here. People have to be informed...so here it is...for the love of your pets.


Again, I'd like to remind you that the food formulated by Elliott Harvey was NEVER recalled and I feel confident giving his products to my boys- Scully, Dovi and Whiskers. The man in the video is not Elliott Harvey.


Click Here to go to his site and then watch the video thoroughly!



No comments:

Post a Comment