Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why Scully's Haven?

It took me quite a bit of deliberation in choosing a title, etc for this blog. Since it has two basic purposes, I decided to go with my main focus- which is Animal Welfare. Scully is my Corgi-Chihuahua mix and the star of this blog. He came to my life on November 15, 1999 and has been my best friend and confidante since then. He even saved my life a few months later. But we'll save that for another post!

Through the years, I've come across remedies, excellent dog food and wonderful animal welfare sites that I'll share with you...maybe we can save a life- possibly your pet's.

I also understand money is tight these days and usually people switch to cheaper dog or cat food...cut out donations to animal rescue, etc. I've learned different ways to earn money on the internet through low-cost or free advertising...I can even show you how to get your own website FREE for 7 days and then only $10 bucks a month...AND earn an income with it...
www.freedom.ws/jweeks So, stick around...enjoy the ride...and let's do this together.
We speak for those who cannot speak for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment